We are currently recuirting for;
Please see below for full details.
Graduate Recruitment 2013
The successful candidates will work on Insolvency, Restructuring, Advisory and Forensic Accounting projects.
For the second year running, kavanaghfennell has scooped the GradIreland Best SME Recruiter award. Voted for by students and judged by an independent panel of industry experts, the awards recognise Ireland's most popular graduate recruiters across a range of employment sectors.
So what's it like to work for Ireland's largest specialist insolvency practice? Some of kavanaghfennell's newest recruits talk about their experiences and how they're settling in http://www.kavanaghfennell.ie/careers/graduates.aspx .
The firm provides a full study programme for graduates to undertake professional accountancy exams ACA/ ACCA while training with the firm.
Training and Development
kavanaghfennell not only supports graduates with a full study programme to undertake professional exams we provide in-house training and invest a significant amount of senior time in training our people to be leaders in our specialist field.
Upon commencement with the firm, all graduates receive an intensive two week induction training course. This induction course is provided by the firm’s partners, directors, managers, seniors and semi-seniors. This also provides a good opportunity for the new graduate to get to know their new team members better. We use external specialist to provide intensive training on personal development and team work.
We also source training from leading professionals such as lawyers and tax advisors on many matters of insolvency, advisory, tax and restructuring. The success of the firm’s internal training led to Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI), together with a number of public bodies, approaching this firm for training in specific insolvency and restructuring matters. This is evidenced by the firm being engaged by the CAI to write a book on insolvency.
Some of kavanaghfennell’s best people are currently engaged as programme tutors for the CAI’s Diploma in Insolvency.
- Working as part of a team on Insolvency, Restructuring, Advisory, and Forensic Accounting projects
- Carrying out financial analysis and financial investigations
- Collation of financial information and preparation of detailed financial reports on distressed clients both for, and behalf of, financial institutions, and for, and on behalf of clients
- Preparation of detailed reports for Clients, Financial Institutions, and other external bodies.
- Carrying out in-depth analysis of projects and businesses and preparation of recommendations.
- Running of a Distressed Business for a short period
- General management of Insolvency/ Turnaround / Forensic Projects
- Working directly with leading professionals in legal, property and other fields
- Meeting Clients in relation to new assignments
- Working directly with the Client to ensure that the assignment is being completed in a timely manner.
- Carrying out financial/ fraud investigations
- Work is very much project based, time driven and covers a broad spectrum of types of companies with on-site visits.
- Recent graduate of an Accountancy Degree or Masters
- Must have full Cap 1 exemptions from ACA exams or ACCA equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
- Excellent report writing and Excel skills
- Financial modelling skills desirable but not essential
- Aptitude to handle people and a business in a crisis
- Excellent problem solving skills with a practical hand's on approach
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills with very good report writing ability
- Inquisitive mind who has a keen interest in the Company Law
- Aptitude in Financial Investigations and Financial Analysis
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, energetic and professional
- Cutting edge experience in expanding and challenging specialist profession
- Varied and hands experience working as a team on high profile projects
- Generous remuneration package
- Excellent training - open door policy maintained by management right up to partner level with a wealth of knowledge and experience available.
- Training courses provided both in-house and externally
- Challenging role with each new assignment offering a totally unique experience to the other.
- Convenient South Dublin location
- Dynamic environment
Start date: September 2013
Application process: If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org